teamSPB warrants product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of 12 months from date of original purchase with receipt. In all cases you must have the original receipt! Should service be necessary under this warranty for any reason due to manufacturing defect or malfunction during the warranty period, teamSPB will repair (at its discretion) the defective merchandise at no charge.
This warranty is valid only for the ORIGINAL PURCHASER and is not extended to owners of the product subsequent to the original purchaser. Any applicable implied warranties are limited in duration to a period of the express warranty as provided herein beginning with the date of the original purchase at retail, and no warranties, whether express or implied, shall apply to this product thereafter.
KEEP ALL PACKAGING MATERIALS. Speakers not returned in their original packaging will be charged a repackaging fee when they are repaired and returned. Defective merchandise should be returned to teamSPB for warranty. Package all defective items in the original container or in a package that will prevent shipping damage. Failure to return the merchandise in its original packaging will result in a new packaging/handling charge being processed at the time the product is shipped back to you. Freight must be prepaid; items sent freight collect, or COD, will be refused. If the product sent for warranty service is found defective under our warranty policy, we will return the product freight prepaid to you. If the product is not covered under warranty, you will be notified of the repair and shipping costs and said costs must be paid before any service is made on the product.
Failure to follow these steps may void your warranty. Any questions can be directed to the sales department.
This warranty is valid only if the product is used for the purpose for which it was designed. *DUE TO THE EXTREME NATURE OF ITS INTENDED USAGE, THE BTL, MAYHEM, SMD SERIES OF SUBWOOFERS HAS NO WARRANTY COVERAGE (outside of arriving in proper working condition after shipping)
It does not cover:
- Damage due to improper installation.
- Subsequent damage to other components
- Damage caused by exposure to moisture, excessive heat, chemical cleaners, and/or UV radiation.
- Damage through negligence, misuse, accident or abuse. Repeated returns for the same damage will be considered abuse.
- Any cost or expense related to the removal or re-installation of product.
- Speakers damaged due to amplifier clipping or distortion.
- Burnt or open voice coils.
- Ripped, torn, or burnt spiders, lead wire, cones, or surrounds.
- Items previously repaired or modified by any unauthorized repair facility.
- Return shipping on non-defective items.
- Freight Damage.
- The cost of shipping products to teamSPB
- Service performed by anyone other than teamSPB or an affiliated repair facility.
- Installation of audio products done by any other party apart from teamSPB. We are authorised dealers and installers to ensure your product is fitted safely and setup in the CORRECT manor.
WARNING!All of our products are capable of producing sound levels that can permanently damage your hearing! Turning up a system to a level that has audible distortion is more damaging to your ears than listening to an undistorted system at the same volume level. The threshold of pain is always an indicator that the sound level is too loud and may permanently damage your hearing. Please use common sense when controlling volume!